Schizophrenia.

Friday, April 17, 2009


I stared down along that cold and dark alley.
Everything was pretty timid.
I felt so alone, isolated.
Trapped in that gravering lonesome.
I was ravished by the deafening silence that is…
little by little…
clouding up my stance.
I started to panic.
Right then and there,
I took my first step.
My body felt heavy but i knew i had to repel myself from something that was bound
to happen at the moment…
something disreputable.

The enraging feel of being watched seemed to have taken the best of me.
Fickle, you say?
But i knew the feeling very well.
My baby steps were now gone.
I increased in speed.
I needed to be agile.
I knew I had to go somewhere..
.. somewhere far from there.
With each step..
the frightening aura of the surrounding entities started to disember my senses.
Then i saw myself running..
trembling..
frightened.
I had to be quick.
I needed to be very vigilant.
But the silence didin’t settle issues with me.
It became hurtful..
… more striking than ever.
Nothing compared to what i had imagined.

I knew i was fighting for something here..
… something unseen.
unbearable..
What could it be?
The question flickered on and off.
I erased the idea from my senses..
but still..
it didnt leave.
Maybe not after giving a fight.
I dont know.
Then the space grew narrower and narrower with each passing second.
I was afraid.
I continued running.
Running in the middle of nowhere..
.. uncertain of where to go.
What does he want from me?!

A light flashed before my eyes..
I was stunned.
I examined where the light leads to.
Luck was not beside me.
But I followed the path it headed.

… little did i know, i was on to something worse.

0 comments: