My Twisted Fairytale. Part 1.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

a month had passed but a word from you, i heard none. you left without even saying goodbye. how could you be so heartless! cruelty had taken the best of you. you caught me offguard and then you left me hanging, stranded… alone.

Things aren’t working as they should.

Everything’s pretty messed up.

BIG TIME.

so, i thought that there ain’t going to be another way for us to get back.

I even started believing and living with that fact.

i even convinced myself that i moved on.

that there’s no point for further sleepless nights, staring blankly in the midst of the paralleled space

…and crying upon hearing songs which would ring back the memories of you;

of what we used to have.

i consoled myself.

i learned to take crying out of my system.

anger helped a great deal for me doing so.

The thought of you became vaguer

vaguer..



and vaguer…

with each passing day.

And that’s where i drew the line…

NOW IT’S ENOUGH, i declared.

… to be continued.

0 comments: